As more and more business dives into the digital age, many people disregard other areas of marketing. They think printed materials are obsolete. However, marketing techniques, such as business cards, are just as vital now as they were in previous years. Make sure your business cards are designed well and meet these key points.
- Prominent Display of Your Business Name, Title, and Who You Are. If the person who is given the card doesn’t know who you are, who you work for, or what you do, what is the point in handing out your business card? The intent for networking is that your card makes a statement about what you do and who you are, even when you are not there.
- Gives Access to Your Contact Information. Another key point of a business card is to give the holder a way to get in touch with you. Make sure you have accurate information, whether you want them to contact you by phone or by email. If your business is more web-based, then make sure to have the website address.
- Utilise Your Space. Everyone wants to make a statement with their business card. New designs are available daily that offer bright colors or even different perspectives on the traditional design. However, it is important to remember that not all designs are good designs. You need to make sure the information and design avoid looking cluttered. If you have more information than what will fit on one side, than create a double sided business card. Place your individual information on one side, while offering more details about the business on the back.
- Quality is Important. The quality of your business card is just as important as the information you put on it. The card needs to be durable and the ink needs to be legible. You can have the best services, but without a quality business card, you can look unprofessional.
- Keep Your Cards in Stock! Know how many business cards you have. When you start to get low, order more. Business cards are a great way to remind professionals about you or your services once they are back at the office.
Networking is important for your business. It helps you to get new clients and keep the ones you currently have. Make sure to show your professionalism by utilising more than digital methods. Remember you meet people face to face every day and having a professional business card will help them to remember you.
Choose from a variety of business card options. Adelphi Design and Print offers multiple paper options, even 100% recycled paper for those who are trying to be more eco-friendly. If you’d like to discuss any specific details, or if you have any questions, please feel free to call the Adelphi team by phone at 1300 134 894 or by email at email@example.com.