Whether you’re just starting up or working on improving your business, marketing is a key component to your success. One of the most vital parts of marketing your business is through branding. Branding is more than just your corporate colours and a logo. It is what your consumer thinks of when your product, service, or organization, is brought up. Your brand can be what determines if your consumer purchases your product or service. Don’t neglect your printed marketing efforts and remember these essential products.
1. Business Cards – Business cards are an essential part of business. It is the first branded item from your company that the consumer or client, or potential consumer or client, will receive, your “first impression” so to speak. Always make sure your business card is up-to-date and consistent with your other printed marketing efforts.
2. Letterhead – Letterhead is a great branding opportunity. It also makes a business appear more professional in both communication and branding efforts. When consumers view your correspondence on letterhead, it gives them more of a sense of reliability. Not to mention, having customized letterhead can also make it appear like you are easier to work with and more personable.
3. Brochures – Quite often, many businesses will view brochures as being outdated. However, they are still a great marketing tool. It provides a large amount of information along with colourful graphics about your product or service, as well as about your business as a whole. Plus brochures are a time saver. It allows you to provide a variety of vital information to your consumers all in one place, in a way that they can pick up and read when it is convenient for them.
4. Flyers – Whether you are offering a promotion, announcing an event, or even letting your consumer know more about your products, flyers are a great way to send mass messages in an easy, highly effective, and cost efficient manner. Not to mention, flyers place your message in the best place – your customers’ hands.
5. Envelopes – Often times, envelopes are neglected. However, what will establish your letter from the junk mail your consumers or clients get on a daily basis? Avoid your letter from being trashed and preserve your message until your viewer receives it.
It is essential not to skimp out on your printed marketing materials, often times, consumers will determine the quality of your business and brand based on the quality of your promotional efforts. If you limit your promotional efforts, whether by product materials or number of efforts, you’re losing sales. Make sure to have these essential printed materials and give your branding of your business the effort it deserves.
Adelphi Design and Print can help you create a variety of printed materials needed for branding your business. Offering 5 different envelope sizes and a variety of paper stock choices, you can customize your envelopes to fit your needs. If you would like to discuss details, please feel free to call the Adelphi team at 1300 134 894 or email us at email@example.com.